CuraSene™ HomePlus Certified Bed Sensor
Understand sleeping habits of your elders, see the sleep patterns, recover and improve their sleep quality based on data collected during the night. Better sleep encourages a healthier lifestyle, reduced stress, healthy body weight, and the potential to prevent or lower the risk of future health problems such as diabetes and heart disease.
Easy to setup & use:
There’s absolutely nothing to wear and no need to turn equipment on and off. Just slip the ultra-thin sensor under the mattress. When the individual goes to sleep, it automatically starts measuring, and data will be available for deep insight from a smartphone or tablet in the morning.
*The Bed Sensor does not work as a stand-alone device.
The Bed Sensor only works when the location has an active CuraSene™ HomePlus Sensors Kit.
- 6 x 56 cm Medical grade under-mattress sensor
- Sensor surface material is leather-look PU
- Electronics connected to the sensor with 6 ft cord
- 5V medical grade power supply
- Set-up guide
- Whole night heart-rate-variability (HRV) RMSSD in 3-minute epochs
- Resting heart rate
- Sleep stages (REM, deep, light, awake)
- Heart and breathing rate every 4 sec.
- Sleep score
- Tossing & turning, movement activity
- Time in bed and sleep
- Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) balance
- Uses 2.4 GHz WiFi, 802.11 b/g
- 10 hours memory in case of interrupted wi-fi connection
- Embedded and cloud data processing - does not need to wear out your phone battery for data processing.
- FCC & CE certifications
- Does not contain rechargeable or other batteries
- Various APIs are available for research and other professional use (monthly fees are applied)
Notice: Only works with the CuraSene HomePlus Sensor Kit (Does Not Work Alone), and a Monthly Subscription of $14.95 will need to be added to the CuraSene HomePlus Monthly Subscription of $49.95, for a Total Monthly Subscription of $64.90.